Tenex Health TX™Plantar fasciitis or achilles tendonitis, an inflammation, irritation and swelling of the tendon, comes from an injury or doing the things you love or need to do—over and over again. Repetitive motions, no matter how ordinary, can cause small micro tears that occur each time you use your tendon. When the micro tears do not heal properly, tendinosis (tendon degeneration) can occur.
Tenex Health TX™ benefits:
· Quick pain relief
· Rapid return to normal activities
· Local anesthetic used instead of general anesthesia
· No sutures, no stitches (requires only a small, adhesive bandage)
· 20-minute, minimally invasive procedure (not open surgery)
· Coverage by most insurances